Good Morning Parents/Members/Supporters,
I am happy to advise that we have had our risk assessment approved so we are planning our Face to Face Socially Distant All Sections Meeting on Saturday 3rd Oct 2020 from 14:00 – 16:00 at Fanwood Campsite Gomersal!
To ensure we comply with the Scout Association guidelines for Covid Secure Scouting and our Risk Assessment the following guidelines must be adhered to:-
- If anyone in the family is showing any Covid-19 symptoms they should not attend any of these sessions
- Do not arrive before the allocated drop off and pick up times
- Parents must follow the one way system at Fanwood at all times
- Parents should not leave their vehicle when dropping off or picking up unless absolutely necessary (The Leaders will be on hand to advise your child where to go etc.)
- Parents should not congregate at the pick up and drop off points
- All members should bring a named water bottle as drinks will not be provided
- Hand sanitiser should be brought by the young person in a named bottle
- Any member over the age of 12 must wear a face coving when using the indoor buildings (toilets)
- In the event of bad weather the leaders will contact you before the event to advise of any cancellation of the event
If you would like your child to attend I would like an indication of numbers so please can you reply to this email to advise me if your child will be attending or not.
Also if you have not already done so please fill in the membership update form at https://www.11thsv.org.uk/membershipupdate/ to update your details and give your consent to the above rules.
If anyone has questions or concerns then please come back to me.
Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible on Saturday.
Michael Holroyd | Group Scout Leader
11th Spen Valley (Hunsworth) Scout Group
Tel: 07843 083050