Good Evening Parents/Members/Supporters,
I am pleased to announce that after several months online we can finally meet Face to Face from the 29th March 2021. Our first Face to Face Socially Distant All Sections Meeting will be on Saturday 3rd April 2021 from 14:00 – 16:00 at Fanwood Campsite Gomersal!
To ensure we comply with the Scout Association guidelines for Covid Secure Scouting and our Risk Assessment the following guidelines must be adhered to:-
- If anyone in the family is showing any Covid-19 symptoms they should not attend any of these sessions
- Do not arrive before the allocated drop off and pick up times
- Parents must follow the one way system at Fanwood at all times
- Parents should not leave their vehicle when dropping off or picking up unless absolutely necessary (The Leaders will be on hand to advise your child where to go etc.)
- Parents should not congregate at the pick up and drop off points
- All members should bring a named water bottle as drinks will not be provided
- Hand sanitiser should be brought by the young person in a named bottle
- Any member over the age of 12 must wear a face coving when using the indoor buildings (toilets)
- In the event of bad weather the leaders will contact you before the event to advise of any cancellation of the event
Please attend in good strong shoes, and dress to be outdoors (non uniform) but please wear your knecker.
If you want you can bring a drink in a sealed drinks bottle.
If anyone has any questions or comments please come back to me.
Yours In Scouting
Michael Holroyd | Group Scout Leader 11th Spen Valley